Tuesday, April 7, 2009

16th Note to Self - chugging along

I'm getting used to not be so full I have to hunt down a rubber band and do the ole Unbutton-the-pants-and-connect-with-a-stretchy trick made famous by pregnant ladies WHO HAVE AN EXCUSE to use such a trick. I'm eating more slowly, drinking water between each bite, and overall not acting crazy about my food. It's such a relief to take things slowly and not act like someone else is going to steal my meal and keep it for themselves. I mean really, who's going to steal carrot sticks, grapes and veggie soup?? the 100 calorie kettle corn does get some longing glances, but I dare someone to take even one of those deliciously sweetened kernels from the fat girl. Go ahead, make my day, bitches.

All these smaller meals are, as promised by skinny switch, keeping my blood sugars even so I never crash. I am loving how I feel being on an even keel all the time.

so good job, self.

me

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother always told me to wait 10 minutes if I wanted to eat something 'bad'. Her theory was the urge would pass in that time, and if it didn't, then you deserved to eat it. Eat it, enjoy it, and move on.

    ReplyDelete