Saturday, April 11, 2009

18th Note to Self - weigh-in

Down another 2 1/2! :) that's 12 1/2 total. Kinda excited. So excited I went clothes shopping. HAHAHaaa Yeah, good times. Note to the note to self, only go shopping when you are in a very good mood, or you'll want to kill people. But, I was in a good mood, and I did find a few things, so no prison time for me.

Even still, I need to be careful about the next time I go shopping. I remember getting very discouraged in the past by trying on and trying on and trying on and not having anything fit. (and that dresser room mirrors were went sent by the Devil!) I need to remember that this is going to be a long process. What's more important than fitting into smaller clothes, is being and feeling healthy! If I do that everything else will fall into place.

So be careful with expectations, self. Be aware of falling into traps that will take you off track.

me

1 comment:

  1. congrats to you! 12.5 lbs is a butt-load of weight! (pun intended :D)

    ReplyDelete