Tuesday, March 31, 2009

fourteenth note to self - numbers

down 3 lbs last week. Pants aren't loose, yet, but only because they were SO tight that I have to get to fitting before they start falling off. But even then, I can tell. I'm getting a little teeny bit smaller. and it's cool.

and I can't think about how much smaller I need to get. Or how many sizes I need to drop. Or the 3 digits plus of poundage that need to come off before I get close to my goal. I have to think about today. TODAY I will do my best.

sometimes today is even too long to think about it. sometimes it's "this morning" or "before I go to bed" or "while at Chili's"

baby steps, self, baby steps. One day at a time. that's all you need to do.

m

1 comment:

  1. michelle, i can't believe you have this blog and share it. not "i can not beLEEEVE," but like "wow. i should do this!"

    how are you doing this? some organized diet plan? i've never been on a diet b/f, although i've been overweight for TEN years now! today, i weigh way more than the day i went in to have my 4yo.

    i have lost sleep in the past few weeks, worrying about my weight and thinking how i can get it off. but i am so . . . rebellious? . . . that i wouldn't want to do a short-term diet.

    so . . . is it weight watchers? jenny craig? dr. oz? or what?

    i'm going over to fb right this minute to put a note on your wall to look here. (oh, and i perused your book again this a.m. in an attempt to motivate myself to make a page or two this week. also, it's not your fault that it didn't work. :D)

    ReplyDelete